2023-24 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

I said before and will say again. I think Middleton is a guy who's just broken down phyiscally and it was a mistake to resign him to the 3 years $100 million they gave him.
Last night they sat Lopez and Lillard, and then Middleton left in Q1 after landing on Durant's foot after shooting. It was Giannis and the subs . . . . if Portis or any other player had stepped up, they may have won; keeping it within 10 points when the Suns had all their big guns playing was actually a moral victory.

Last night they sat Lopez and Lillard, and then Middleton left in Q1 after landing on Durant's foot after shooting. It was Giannis and the subs . . . . if Portis or any other player had stepped up, they may have won; keeping it within 10 points when the Suns had all their big guns playing was actually a moral victory.
Short handed, and exhausted. Not much of a chance to win. I'm beginning to worry about Brook Lopez. Personal reasons, but they don't involve the whole family, or Robin wouldn't have been there. I think I heard his wife is pregnant? I hope she isn't having any problems. That would be devastating for them. But, at this point, it has to be something that's of great concern.

Let's see what happens when they get a chance at some home cooking, and time to do a little healing. Playing in Milwaukee sure beats living out of a suitcase for a long period like they just did.

Trade deadline tomorrow at 3pm Eastern. Rumor Bucks have interest in Andrew Wiggins but to make any deal like that work they would have to send out Bobby Portis. I think the Bucks should stand pat. I don't think it's worth moving Portis to take a chance that it could help this team. I wait to see if PJ Tucker is bought out and maybe try to bring him back to MKE.

Trade deadline tomorrow at 3pm Eastern. Rumor Bucks have interest in Andrew Wiggins but to make any deal like that work they would have to send out Bobby Portis. I think the Bucks should stand pat. I don't think it's worth moving Portis to take a chance that it could help this team. I wait to see if PJ Tucker is bought out and maybe try to bring him back to MKE.
Tucker or Crowder. You don't need both unless you intend dumping Connie, or one of the young guys. I don't see it happening. Tucker wasn't happy about how he was sent out of Milwaukee from what I gathered.

The Bucks are getting defensive guard Patrick Beverley in exchange for Cam Payne and a 2027 second-round pick.

The Bucks are getting defensive guard Patrick Beverley in exchange for Cam Payne and a 2027 second-round pick.
Trading 29 year old legs for 35 year old legs, giving up another draft pick. I don't know how this is going to help improve the defense. It's like they're saying Cam was responsible for their lack of defense. Pure BS.

Horst is not accomplishing anything with this one. I have a hunch he's afraid to trade Portis or Connie, because he'd be lynched if he did!

Trading 29 year old legs for 35 year old legs, giving up another draft pick. I don't know how this is going to help improve the defense. It's like they're saying Cam was responsible for their lack of defense. Pure BS.

Horst is not accomplishing anything with this one. I have a hunch he's afraid to trade Portis or Connie, because he'd be lynched if he did!
Guess Beverly is a decent defender and played under Rivers system for few years in LA.

Back