2023-24 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

Well, you've heard of the companion animals used to keep some high strung racehorses calm (usually a goat or a donkey). That's my only explanation for the presence of Thanasis. He's a companion animal for the big stud.

Last edited:
Don't understand what the Bucks are doing. I think this cannot be fixed by player acquisition and they really screwed up getting rid of Budenholzer and then with what they've done with coaching since.

Once again, I hope I'm wrong. But, I see the Bucks going South

Don't understand what the Bucks are doing. I think this cannot be fixed by player acquisition and they really screwed up getting rid of Budenholzer and then with what they've done with coaching since.

Once again, I hope I'm wrong. But, I see the Bucks going South
I agree. Nothing they're doing makes sense at this point. I wonder how much the Robin Lopez trade has to do with Brook's absence? I get the impression something is really wrong here, and I can't put my finger on it.

I hate to think that there will be a lot of "trade me or else," comments by players at the end of the year. But, it could happen.

Right now, I'm totally unhappy about where this is headed.

Well, you've heard of the companion animals used to keep some high strung racehorses calm (usually a goat or a donkey). That's my only explanation for the presence of Thanasis. He's a companion animal for the big stud.
That's what it looks like with the naked eye. The third brother has been with the Herd, hasn't he? Alex?

The third brother has been with the Herd, hasn't he? Alex?

Yep. Since late '22, I think?

Then there's the one who got a ring with the Lakers. (?) I could be wrong about that. The oldest brother played pro. soccer, I believe.

It could be that Brook's absence has only to do with his wife giving birth, but it's kind of weird that nothing has been announced that turns up on google. ????

When the Timberwolves can school the Bucks, the team is in total disarray. The move from Griffin to Doc wasn't a bad one, it was a horrible move. The wheels haven't just come off the bus, the engine fell out.

I'm hoping Lasrey and his co-owners get their heads out of their posteriors and dump Horst before the guy ends up finishing the destructive job he's doing. The guy just doesn't understand what kind of leadership it takes on the sidelines, or how to judge players who can really help your team.

I've been saying, since the day they traded for Dame, that it was a bad move. They gave up a premiere point guard whose play was selfless, and facilitated everyone else on the floor with him, as well as a top defensive leader, who could control the point on defense as well. They gave up a player who'd quickly established himself in Milwaukee, and said outright, he wanted to play there until he retired. To top it off, the way they handled Holiday, when making the trade was beyond cold, and rude, as if making it appear that he, and he alone, was responsible for them not winning the title, when Horst was systematically destroying the team chemistry.

What did they get? A guy who really doesn't want to be there, preferring he'd be shipped back to Portland for a bag of potato chips, just so he could get out of Milwaukee. I wouldn't doubt for a heartbeat that Dame might well request that he be traded during the off season, so he can rid himself of the stink of the Milwaukee Bucks leadership.

I'm sorry. I've been there through thick and thin with the Bucks, but when I watch what's happening now, I cringe and realize that we're on the way to being a lottery pick team in two years, and we won't even get those picks because Horst has traded them away.

When the Timberwolves can school the Bucks, the team is in total disarray. The move from Griffin to Doc wasn't a bad one, it was a horrible move. The wheels haven't just come off the bus, the engine fell out.

I'm hoping Lasrey and his co-owners get their heads out of their posteriors and dump Horst before the guy ends up finishing the destructive job he's doing. The guy just doesn't understand what kind of leadership it takes on the sidelines, or how to judge players who can really help your team.

I've been saying, since the day they traded for Dame, that it was a bad move. They gave up a premiere point guard whose play was selfless, and facilitated everyone else on the floor with him, as well as a top defensive leader, who could control the point on defense as well. They gave up a player who'd quickly established himself in Milwaukee, and said outright, he wanted to play there until he retired. To top it off, the way they handled Holiday, when making the trade was beyond cold, and rude, as if making it appear that he, and he alone, was responsible for them not winning the title, when Horst was systematically destroying the team chemistry.

What did they get? A guy who really doesn't want to be there, preferring he'd be shipped back to Portland for a bag of potato chips, just so he could get out of Milwaukee. I wouldn't doubt for a heartbeat that Dame might well request that he be traded during the off season, so he can rid himself of the stink of the Milwaukee Bucks leadership.

I'm sorry. I've been there through thick and thin with the Bucks, but when I watch what's happening now, I cringe and realize that we're on the way to being a lottery pick team in two years, and we won't even get those picks because Horst has traded them away.
I won't call losing to Minn bad as they are the best team in the Western conference. If Dame wants out I say trade him. As you said he's playing like a guy who's going thru the motions only.

I won't call losing to Minn bad as they are the best team in the Western conference. If Dame wants out I say trade him. As you said he's playing like a guy who's going thru the motions only.
Losing a game is acceptable. Getting blown out repeatedly isn't. We've reached the blow-out stage. Nothing can justify this.

Every game is a different excuse as to why they aren't even close to competitive. We see them playing against teams who have one or two of their top players out, and we still end up being blown out. The excuses are no longer acceptable.

Back