2023 Badger Football Thread

With signings today Badgers moved into 247 sports top 25 coming in at spot 22.

Badgers got 4 kids ranked in the top 200 this year. Also in state of Maryland they got the number 1 and number 3 ranked players in Ernest Willor and Dilin Jones.

Badgers got 9 4-stars, 13 3-stars in the 2024 class and 2 4-stars and 3 3-stars in in the transfer portal

Reactions: TW
Glad to see Mellusi coming back for another year. It establishes experience with the youth coming in at RB.

“I think Wisconsin is a great place, it’s a great program, and it’s a place that’s going to get the most out of me..a lot of it had to do with the coaching staff.”

Last edited:
“I think Wisconsin is a great place, it’s a great program, and it’s a place that’s going to get the most out of me..a lot of it had to do with the coaching staff.”

and now he's signed.

Wonder how much NIL money the Badgers had in their bank account and how much got spent bringing in some of these guys.

Wonder how much NIL money the Badgers had in their bank account and how much got spent bringing in some of these guys.
I don't believe any school is paying these kids to attend. It's against the rules, as lax as they are. This is private money coming in to the kids from private enterprise. There are cooperatives, and individual contributors, but the schools do not directly dole out money.

Back