2023 Draft Thread

Haven't seen it mentioned, but here's a new draft simulator from ESPN:

ESPN Draft Simulator

Seems like it's based on the odds of a player being available at a certain spot. Not quite sure who sets the odds, but it's fun and yields some different results than some of the other sims.

Haven't seen it mentioned, but here's a new draft simulator from ESPN:

ESPN Draft Simulator

Seems like it's based on the odds of a player being available at a certain spot. Not quite sure who sets the odds, but it's fun and yields some different results than some of the other sims.
Tried this a few times did one I call my WI draft got Keeanu Benton in the 3rd and Nick Herbig in the 4th.

So Mark I know you said pass on Darrell Washington sure seems like lot of fans have a hard on for Packers to draft him. Is it just because he played at a national champ?

So Mark I know you said pass on Darrell Washington sure seems like lot of fans have a hard on for Packers to draft him. Is it just because he played at a national champ?
They think he’s Mercedes Lewis with the size and blocking and then he jumped out the building at the combine. Thing is, when you watch him play he doesn’t block like Lewis and he looks slow and lumbering, none of that athleticism shows up. I think he’s more 3rd round than 2nd but he’ll go higher than that.

They think he’s Mercedes Lewis with the size and blocking and then he jumped out the building at the combine. Thing is, when you watch him play he doesn’t block like Lewis and he looks slow and lumbering, none of that athleticism shows up. I think he’s more 3rd round than 2nd but he’ll go higher than that.
Yeah I seen Packers fans say oh he's a great blocking TE I would take him at 15.

I think Washington at best is the 4th TE to draft maybe the 5th.

1. Mayer
2. Kincaid
3. LaPorta
4. Musgrave/Washington

Yeah I seen Packers fans say oh he's a great blocking TE I would take him at 15.

I think Washington at best is the 4th TE to draft maybe the 5th.

1. Mayer
2. Kincaid
3. LaPorta
4. Musgrave/Washington
I think a lot of people look at him and see what they want him to be rather than what he is.

it's more about what he "COULD" be not what he truly is. He'll flash and make you think Oh Boy! and then nothing for quarters.

great minds...
In my case more like stopped clocks…

I guess every player in the draft you’re trying to predict and so see what you want to see, or envision what could be, so I get that. At the same time, i remember with Hockenson everyone pre draft lost their minds at the blocking and has that really been his thing? Has it made a difference? Kittle is small for a TE but pancakes people. With Washington i just think people are making too many assumptions.

Back