2024 Draft Thread

I'm not certain whether I do or don't agree with LaFleur to be honest. The movement I see on the draft board based on player results at the combine is kind of obvious. Also, there are guys that show up there as relatively unknowns, and end up going earlier, and are huge successes as soon as they take the field.

So... not certain.

The coaches not going makes some sense. It's just clutter since those guys haven't watched these players nearly as much as the scouting and personnel staff. Does them watching drills and testing add anything?
eggzactly. there's no real reason for coaching staffs to go because in most cases they are not the ones making the draft selections anyway. besides, they have much more productive things to do to prepare for the upcoming season.

corner TJ Tampa not doing combine drills due to hamstring injury. Just put that in your mental back pocket as i’ve seen him mocked to GB.

Seems Brooks is often a 3rd round pick on a lot of mock simulators. Is RB that down this year that you are really not seeing RB taken before then?

Seems Brooks is often a 3rd round pick on a lot of mock simulators. Is RB that down this year that you are really not seeing RB taken before then?
He tore his ACL in November. I know the Rams drafted Todd Gurley under that same scenario but not sure how Brooks compares as a prospect. risk/reward. he may go early in the 2nd

A lot of Packer fans want this guy at 25 if he's there. Plans a workout before the draft.

A lot of Packer fans want this guy at 25 if he's there. Plans a workout before the draft.

I've said it 3 times...say it again NO!! We drafted a WR with an injury history..doesn't play. We have drafted DE..OT with injury histories you name we've tried it. (And got screwed everytime)He's a red flag and should only ...ONLY come off the board to us in the 4th or beyond.

I've said it 3 times...say it again NO!! We drafted a WR with an injury history..doesn't play. We have drafted DE..OT with injury histories you name we've tried it. (And got screwed everytime)He's a red flag and should only ...ONLY come off the board to us in the 4th or beyond.
Not saying we should draft him just that he plans a workout before draft. I would prefer we draft Kool-Aid if we go CB in round 1.

Back