2024 FA Thread

ATL will be giving cousins a 4 year deal worth $180 million and a $50 million SB.

Now what does MN do that they have no QB? Guessing they might move up in draft into top 5-10 draft one and sign a cheap vet for a year.

The draft is looking completely different on a day to day basis. Right now I haven't got a clue as to what the Packers are going to do, but I do believe they are looking at a FA safety that can give them some stability back there, and will add another one very early in the draft, plus possibly another, not later than the 4th round.

With Runyan gone and Jacobs and McKinney here, it's starting to look like the first round comes down to either OL or CB, whichever falls to them. Those early safeties aren't part of the plan at pick #25 anymore. Now I'd love to see a Cole Bishop to play the box safety role and/or maybe a Tykee Smith to play slot, but those guys are late Day 2 or early Day 3 guys, though Bishop seems to be getting pushed up on a lot of boards now after an outstanding Combine.
Technically this should go in the draft thread not FA thread…

Being reported GB has resigned TE Tyler Davis to a 1 year contract.

Vikings after letting Cousins go sign Sam Darnold to one year deal worth up to $10 million dollars.

Back