Aaron Rodgers new contract

Well the issues is there are no Mayfields, Darnolds, or Rosen or Allens in the 2019 class. Herbert has the best upside but past that its a major crap shoot and Herbert will be long gone before we pick

There will always be guys who have big year go from 2nd or 3rd round to 1st round picks. Happens every year a QB was seen as flawed and needs work goes out has a 40 TD 5 INT season throws for 5000 yards and teams are drooling over him.

There will always be guys who have big year go from 2nd or 3rd round to 1st round picks. Happens every year a QB was seen as flawed and needs work goes out has a 40 TD 5 INT season throws for 5000 yards and teams are drooling over him.
Well I get that can happen but when you look at the Top 10 not one guy has 5,000 yds or 40 TDs in him. Maybe Lock but thats a reach. Then you have 3 Big 10 guys. One guy who could breakout is Grier. Really average at best class

I think you could throw Locke and Stidham into the mix as potentially early picks at QB next year. Beyond that, it's real iffy. Do I think either of these guys would be early starter material? Nope! They'd need seasoning on the bench, practice time, and a couple of preseasons to get them tuned into their capability level in the NFL.

It's always questionable, no matter who you grab. I remember all the speculation on Rodgers and how so many fans were ready to hang the staff for drafting him. Strange thing is, I thought he was better than Smith, and he went #1. Had I had that #1 pick to choose with, I would have opted for Rodgers. Knowing what I know now, I would have probably traded down to about 20 and still have gotten him.

Maybe Locke or Stidham fit into that concept? I agree, Herbert should be long gone in top 5, unless he lays an egg this year.

I think you could throw Locke and Stidham into the mix as potentially early picks at QB next year. Beyond that, it's real iffy. Do I think either of these guys would be early starter material? Nope! They'd need seasoning on the bench, practice time, and a couple of preseasons to get them tuned into their capability level in the NFL.

It's always questionable, no matter who you grab. I remember all the speculation on Rodgers and how so many fans were ready to hang the staff for drafting him. Strange thing is, I thought he was better than Smith, and he went #1. Had I had that #1 pick to choose with, I would have opted for Rodgers. Knowing what I know now, I would have probably traded down to about 20 and still have gotten him.

Maybe Locke or Stidham fit into that concept? I agree, Herbert should be long gone in top 5, unless he lays an egg this year.
I just don’t see Stidham as a starter. I tend to agree Lock has a shot but it’s a process will they get picked in round 1 yes but it’s supply and demand

Is Lock going to fall out of the top 10? I figured he'd be a first rounder this year if he came out

8oFvc2.gif

Reliable or not, I found it a much nicer read than "I always want to be the highest paid". Wasn't it Jordy who once said something along the lines of "how much money do you really need?". How I long for the days of being able to conceive what these guys make, or even when they could use their celebrity to ensure the off-season job they needed to make ends meet.

Back