AR Prediction Thread

Not sure there is any reason for Aaron to wait this long unless he and GB have something worked out where he stays. As Mark stayed a couple pages back, the whole thing is weird.
The team president went on TV and said that the only way Rodgers is back is if things don’t work out the way the team wants them. Just imagine the pride of Aaron Rodgers, you think he is going to play for a franchise that doesn’t want him and says it not only to his face but to the media? I just don’t see it, not at all…

It seems a little weird and coincidental to me that the Jets cleared 15M of cap space right after they met with AR. They must have felt pretty good after the meeting.

Could they have cleared it just to sign other FA's? Maybe but it sure seems like he is destined for the Jet's.

I just can't see him retiring this year. JMHO.

If I am the Jets I am demanding Rodgers make a choice today because if he's not coming to them they need to move on once the legal tampering period opens up.

I think Rodgers is waiting to see if another team, other than the Jets, will enter the ring, to make an offer for him. An opportunity for him to choose his landing spot, if he wants to continue playing.

In the meantime, he doesn't really care how it plays out as far as the Packers themselves. It's his ball, his game, and he's going to make the decision in his own favor, not caring what it means to the team, or anyone else.

At this point, it's his last chance to control what happens in GB, and I hate to admit it, but I don't think he cares at all how it damages the team.

Then, there's also the caveat where he decides to retire, and in August, decides he wants to play again, and removes his retirement papers. Then another drama starts, surrounding him.

It’s typical for him. He might be the most selfish player on field that I’ve ever seen, and dragging this out is right in character.

And before anyone piles on here, I actually love Rodgers the off-field guy. Love him. I just hope he goes to another team so I can root for the man and not the player.

This shows Rodgers is a liar and a selfish person. He said he would not drag this out but he did. He does not care about the Packers only himself

Back