AR Prediction Thread

You guys have never negotiated with some of the  real pricks that i have.

No news person and nobody on here is privy to the negotiations.

I don't have a problem if Rodgers asked for his guys. I don't even think it's being a prima donna.

This is not a Fantasy Football trade. It's very complicated dealing with:

1. Money to be paid
  2. Cap space
  3. Draft picks, and
  4. Players
All sides are trying to make the best of this.

You guys have never negotiated with some of the  real pricks that i have.

No news person and nobody on here is privy to the negotiations.

I don't have a problem if Rodgers asked for his guys. I don't even think it's being a prima donna.

This is not a Fantasy Football trade. It's very complicated dealing with:

1. Money to be paid
  2. Cap space
  3. Draft picks, and
  4. Players
All sides are trying to make the best of this.
By demanding Cobb?

By demanding Cobb?
We don't know that he demanded Cobb.

Somebody may have asked what receivers would you like. He may have responded Cobb. Why?, he's played a lot with Cobb. Cobb knows his signals. Cobb still gets open. Cobb catches the ball.

The attacks against Rodgers are way over the top. He's an insanely talented Quarterback - with faults - who we're shoving out the door. He's doing what's right for him. The Pack's doing what's right for them - hope it works out. And, the Jets are doing what's right for them. We and especially our feelings are not part of the equation.

We don't know that he demanded Cobb.

Somebody may have asked what receivers would you like. He may have responded Cobb. Why?, he's played a lot with Cobb. Cobb knows his signals. Cobb still gets open. Cobb catches the ball.

The attacks against Rodgers are way over the top. He's an insanely talented Quarterback - with faults - who we're shoving out the door. He's doing what's right for him. The Pack's doing what's right for them - hope it works out. And, the Jets are doing what's right for them. We and especially our feelings are not part of the equation.
We are blowing some steam on a sports forum, it's not personal and I promise AR isn't reading any of it.

7ehe59.jpg

Thing I find funny are the people who want Corey Davis from the Jets. He's injury prone and due $10.5 million this year. GB could not get him under the cap and why do they want him he's Sammy Watkins 2.0.

Back