AR Prediction Thread

So Rodgers pretty much guaranteed to have the number 1 selling jersey this year.

So will we see today if trade is official and what the redone contract Rodgers is signing before he is traded? Tom P said the redone deal was to save GB cap space but Ken Ingalls said that's not possible that GB is taking a $40 million dead cap no matter what.

Glad it's finally done. 30+ years of HOF QB play. Will that trend continue? It's improbable. But I am excited for the new chapter and will be rooting for Love.
Be great if Love becomes another HOF QB and own's the Bears like Favre and Rodgers did. I think Bears fans would fill their pockets with Rocks and walk into Lake MI if that happened as they would never catch a break LOL

So will we see today if trade is official and what the redone contract Rodgers is signing before he is traded? Tom P said the redone deal was to save GB cap space but Ken Ingalls said that's not possible that GB is taking a $40 million dead cap no matter what.
I am not expecting much here, just a token amount to make the deal work.

So based on trade value chart GB overall gets pick 10-12 if next years pick turns into a 1 or pick 18-20 if it ends up staying a 2nd round pick.

It will be interesting to see how Arod responds to not being the best QB in the division anymore… especially when the NY media get on him.

It will be interesting to see how Arod responds to not being the best QB in the division anymore… especially when the NY media get on him.
Just think they would start 0-2 the NY media would eat him alive.

So based on trade value chart GB overall gets pick 10-12 if next years pick turns into a 1 or pick 18-20 if it ends up staying a 2nd round pick.
I must be stupid because I see this stuff and I don't know what it means. I come from the school of, just go get your guy. He was the Jets' guy, they wanted him, that's how they saw building their team and winning. Just get him. And they did!

Back