AR Prediction Thread

not sure why so many people find this strange. he only knows a few people in the entire organization. he needs to get familiar with 95% of the players and coaches. he needs to start working on new relationships. this isn't an organization he's been working in for the last 18 years. he's starting with a clean slate. it will be interesting to see how long it takes bitter packers fans to actually move on. clearly, rodgers already has. some people can adapt to change and embrace it without animosity towardsthe past. others just aren't capable.
Rodgers has not moved on. Did you not see the article where he pretty much threw GB under the bus?

Rodgers has not moved on. Did you not see the article where he pretty much threw GB under the bus?
well, i don't spend my time scouring the web for negative articles about a former packers player. so no, i did not read any article where rodgers "pretty much" threw gb under the bus. although i would not be shocked to hear that he dissed the totally inept packers management.

Mark posted the link in another thread a week or so ago. Rodgers plays his victim card like normal putting GB at fault. Rodgers wants to blame GB he's fair game to have stuff thrown back at him.

I am going to give this a little more time but ALL of every last one of these Rodgers threads will get locked soon....

There are no bitter Packer fans or the opposite. All this Rodgers bull$%^^ is going the way of Favre already. Get over it already.

Also, I am really getting tired of former Packers, retired guys whatever spinning narratives and everyone going in their pants about it, Yes AR spouted off a couple weeks ago...right on que. Interesting ONLY because it's a dead news cycle, not because I really care.

Consider the last warning issued.

Mark posted the link in another thread a week or so ago. Rodgers plays his victim card like normal putting GB at fault. Rodgers wants to blame GB he's fair game to have stuff thrown back at him.
okay, i think i did see that article posted here. but i didn't give it much credence for a couple reasons. first, if i am remembering correctly, it came from the athletic, a publication that has consistently shown anti-rodgers bias in their reporting (which isn't shocking since their reporting is designed to appeal directly to the fanbase of whichever team they are reporting on and anti-rodgers grabs clicks and sells subscriptions. second - i tried to remain unbiased while reading it, and again i might not be thinking of the same article, and it seemed to me like most of the rodgers comments (taken completely out of context) seemed to be directed squarely at gute and murphy. i think he actually said something nice about ball though. anyway, haters gonna hate. as soon as the season starts, i think most fans will finally move on from this stuff. i mean, they should move on because what's the point? are they hoping to change the past? are they trying to rewrite history? i think mark is right to shut down threads like this.

okay, i think i did see that article posted here. but i didn't give it much credence for a couple reasons. first, if i am remembering correctly, it came from the athletic, a publication that has consistently shown anti-rodgers bias in their reporting (which isn't shocking since their reporting is designed to appeal directly to the fanbase of whichever team they are reporting on and anti-rodgers grabs clicks and sells subscriptions. second - i tried to remain unbiased while reading it, and again i might not be thinking of the same article, and it seemed to me like most of the rodgers comments (taken completely out of context) seemed to be directed squarely at gute and murphy. i think he actually said something nice about ball though. anyway, haters gonna hate. as soon as the season starts, i think most fans will finally move on from this stuff. i mean, they should move on because what's the point? are they hoping to change the past? are they trying to rewrite history? i think mark is right to shut down threads like this.
We certainly aren't going into the season worrying about what AR said or any other former team member. At this point it's gossip and to be fair I have seen it slanted both directions.

Time to focus on the future.

I don't have an athletic sub so I've only caught bits and pieces but Aaron should probably stop talking it's a bad look.

He's a very petty and vindictive dude, not excusing his behavior but we've all know this for years. Nothing that transpired since the Love pick should have surprised anyone. That was always my knock on the Packers side. Acting like everything was going to be all good after making that selection was either obtuse or foolish. The minute they made that pick the relationship was burned and they should have lived with the decision and traded Rodgers either immediately or after that first year.

I was watching the post OTA interview with Kenny Clark yesterday and they asked him a question about the guys that aren't with the team any longer. He said something like; 'this is the NFL, one day all of us won't be here, that's the way it is'....I'm paraphrasing somewhat but that was the gist and that is exactly what I wanted to hear out of Rodgers and then just move on. Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss, etc. all ended up playing with different teams, just the way it is.

I agree time to worry about now and the future not what was or could have been.

Back