Big Trade?

McCarthey doesnt have the respect or demeanor to handle players with difficult personalities, imo

What coach does? In all seriousness there aren't any coaches that have the demeanor to handle players with difficult personalities. That's why those types of players bounce around a ton.

Problem players create deeper problems on a team. Dez Bryant, in Dallas, is a prime example. It looks like the Cowboys are dumping him, so they'll be better for it. I wish they'd keep him, because he disrupts their chemistry.

McCarthey doesnt have the respect or demeanor to handle players with difficult personalities, imo

Maybe not anymore, but this was the guy that helped turn Charles Woodson from talented but washed up malcontent into a HOFer. And it wasn't because of technique or skill, he got a strong, willful player to buy into his system. The change was all mental.

Frankly I think TT did a disservice to the team by NOT getting more guys like that into the lockerroom. MM gets paid a lot of money to get guys like that to buy in, and those personalities are often what leadership is made of.

Have to disagree with comment of what coach does.....coach B has brought players like this in and won with them.
Coaches and GMs bring in players with bad attitudes all the time. They may even win with them but it usually doesn't last long. That is what I meant when I said what coach does. I would have been completely fine bringing in a Peters type guy knowing it was a risk and probably wouldn't have been a long term thing.

Back