BJ Raji reportedly retiring

Deep DT class you can get a very good one 2nd or 3rd round. I think the first is still a different position group IMHO.

Think it could be a DT first round don't see much talent to draft at 27 that's not a DT. LB and OL are super thin might be reaching if you take something there as all the good ones good be gone at 27.

Welp, that Mike Pennell suspension just got a lot worse. Looks like, according to his statement, his agents and the Pack had an agreement on the table. Sad to see such a solid D-Line piece gone. Happy to see BJ go out on his terms and in realtively good health.

I have to say that I am surprised. He has been wanting to make more $ and settled for the last 2 contracts. Thought for sure he would go with another team. He stayed in GB while recovering from his shoulder injury...that didn't seem like someone who was not all that interested in playing.

I didn't remember him getting a concussion, but like others have said maybe he is concerned about getting more injured and is not all that interested in playing anymore.

Freezer, I wish you well.

Back