Black Monday Thread

Pete out. Incredible. Staying on as an "advisor." Allen is trying to keep from saying he wanted to can him. Since you need to pay the salary anyway, change his role.

Monday - Carroll is under contract through 2024, with an option for 2025 that can be exercised in the offseason, per Rapoport and Pelissero. "I'm not worn out. I'm not tired. I'm not any of that stuff," Carroll said Monday.

I wonder if it's his option or the team's option? I think Carroll was saying - out front - that he planned on being back on the job, business as usual, and Allen wanted him to say that he was ready to step aside.

Stay tuned for the ongoing daytime drama of the Pete Carroll show.

To those, not aware of it, Jody Allen, the owner of the Seahawks, is the wealthiest team owner in the NFL. She's estimated at a minimum of $20 mill, and some think it may be near triple that.

To those, not aware of it, Jody Allen, the owner of the Seahawks, is the wealthiest team owner in the NFL. She's estimated at a minimum of $20 mill, and some think it may be near triple that.
As of 2024, Jody Allen's net worth is estimated at around $20.3 billion. Most of her income comes from diversified portfolios and real estate.

yeah sure seems like Owner wanted Pete gone. Pete decided to keep his honor not get fired so took advisor role. Some thinking Seattle wants to hire Dan Quinn so had to make move now to have shot at him.

As of 2024, Jody Allen's net worth is estimated at around $20.3 billion. Most of her income comes from diversified portfolios and real estate.
There's a lot more than that. She has access to, and control over, a large amount of her late-brother's estate, that doesn't show up in documentation. Out front, there's $10 billion that she is to distribute to worthy causes, as the property is divested. But, beyond that $10 billion is a possible $10 to $20 billion more. A lot of it is in foreign holdings that aren't even identified in her or her brother's evaluations.

Wink Martindale offically a FA. Giants and himself agreed to part ways. Giants keep his 2024 salary and will not block him from getting another job. Had he resigned Giants could have not let him move to another team.

Read that if Quinn gets a HC job Dallas could go after him.

Pete on Sirius radio saying part of reason for this is so John can run things. So he is pretty much saying for last 12 years or so john Schneider had no real power despite being GM.

Back