Bucks vs Hawks Eastern Conference Finals Thread

One thing about Milwaukee is they are mentally tough and that from Tucker. They don’t flinch. A lot of teams would have folded after game 2 but we won a tight game 3

I think MKE wins first 2 at home steals one in ATL.

The Nets big 3 strikes awe in everyone. On paper, you had to ask yourself if it was possible for the Bucks to get past them. I didn't believe they could. Of course, I said that long before Harden and Kyrie ended up injured. For a while, even the Bucks seemed to act like they thought the Nets were invincible.

I think PJ Tucker being willing to show Durant, and Harden no respect flipped the switch for the Bucks. He was on Durant so much that I think Durant will take him off his speed dial. He was relentless, on and off the floor. He even jawed at Bud a couple of times about things. The guy competes! Plays far beyond his actual talent! But, that's just my observation.

We must say prayers to win the Easter Conference this year.6D1A13C9-A6AB-480D-9A18-86243028D48A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: TW
I didn't say anything. I figured you woke up with a hangover, and was typing with your elbows. I remember those days. shots)
yeah, i saw it too. i've been instructed not to comment on spelling errors.

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Back