Davante Traded!?

Josh McDaniels already making overtures on the "sacrifices" Derek Carr will have to make if he wants to remain a Raider. Vegas has been seemingly trying to move on from Derek Carr for 3-4 years now, it'll be an interesting situation to watch over there.
Better be careful, LVR.
You’re newly signed WR1 came to your team to play with said QB.
Great way to alienate your big FA signing

I'm just saying, he's in that range where they always seem to want to replace him. I don't have a concrete definition of this, but he's just the type of QB who is good enough to keep and build around but you also balk at paying him a certain amount of money.
That’s where you have to make sure you have an alternative. And draft is not rich with guys for the next couple of years

That’s where you have to make sure you have an alternative. And draft is not rich with guys for the next couple of years
Oh GB fans should know this full well at this point, if Love was a viable alternative to Rodgers there is no way they bend over backwards to pay him all that new money. Raiders are in a similar situation, they will have to pay Carr an amount of money that just isn't going to feel right.

Better be careful, LVR.
You’re newly signed WR1 came to your team to play with said QB.
Great way to alienate your big FA signing
I thought about that as well, but I don't think Adams is a dummy. If he plays with Carr for a year or two it's probably gravy to him. He has a personal connection to the team itself, he obviously likes the area, he's got a family. All that stuff matters more than Carr.

Unless Vegas feels that Baker Mayfield might be a better replacement which he's a downgrade you pay Carr. Even if there was a stud QB in draft this year or next Vegas does not have the firepower to go up that high as they will likely be a playoff team picking in 20s.

Oh GB fans should know this full well at this point, if Love was a viable alternative to Rodgers there is no way they bend over backwards to pay him all that new money. Raiders are in a similar situation, they will have to pay Carr an amount of money that just isn't going to feel right.
This is true and accurate. The plan was in place on draft day and 12’s performance coupled with Love’s growth put a wrench in the plan

Unless Vegas feels that Baker Mayfield might be a better replacement which he's a downgrade you pay Carr. Even if there was a stud QB in draft this year or next Vegas does not have the firepower to go up that high as they will likely be a playoff team picking in 20s.
Mayfield is not a viable alternative compared to Carr. As to draft next year you have 2 viable options depending on how you view the upside

This is true and accurate. The plan was in place on draft day and 12’s performance coupled with Love’s growth put a wrench in the plan
Thing I question was drafting Love put chip on Rodgers shoulder and he has played lights out last 2 years. Now he got paid from GB does he play with that same chip on shoulder or does he say ok I won and we get a regular Rodgers who will have 30 TDs and 10 INTs for a season?

Thing I question was drafting Love put chip on Rodgers shoulder and he has played lights out last 2 years. Now he got paid from GB does he play with that same chip on shoulder or does he say ok I won and we get a regular Rodgers who will have 30 TDs and 10 INTs for a season?
Well that “chip” lasted 2 years so not sure it was a chip that drove him this year.

Well that “chip” lasted 2 years so not sure it was a chip that drove him this year.
Rodgers seems always to take a personal offense to something and bring it onto the field. Maybe ML can tell him his choice in his favorite drink sucks LOL

Back