Davante Traded!?

I wouldn't raise expectations too high for this year. Even if you nail a WR in the draft, history says that stepping in and taking over #1 WR is not realistic......

This team is less talented than last year when it could even get to the SB. GB will most likely win division. But come playoff time they are not SB competitive.

This was the first step in the post Arod retool.... not a step for right now.

I wouldn't raise expectations too high for this year. Even if you nail a WR in the draft, history says that stepping in and taking over #1 WR is not realistic......

This team is less talented than last year when it could even get to the SB. GB will most likely win division. But come playoff time they are not SB competitive.

And you can make the case that LA, Tampa are not as talented either at this point. SF probably goes with Lance so nothing is a given there either. Still no dominant team in the conference at this point

This team does seem to have taken step back and can't count on draft to improve with rookies

And you can make the case that LA, Tampa are not as talented either at this point. SF probably goes with Lance so nothing is a given there either. Still no dominant team in the conference at this point
NFC is anyones game but still seems AFC is the dominate

Will miss the onfield chemistry Rodgers and Adams had, no doubt....however at times I think it got leaned on too heavily and took away from other aspects/options of the offense. I also won't miss paying a mid 30's receiver almost $30M a season on top of paying a 40ish yr old QB over $45M a season a couple years from now had they signed Adams to this type of contract

Now who will Rodgers throw all his passes to in the playoffs? ;)

It is a double edged sword. Seems like a decent return for Adams, but hate to see him go. A friend of mine and I had a debate on whether Adams was only because of Rodgers or actually one of the best WRs in the league.

I do wonder if Rodgers might actually be better spreading the ball. He certainly has some issues with being stuck on Adams. But we also need people that get open too...

And I'm hearing $10M/year for MVS? I'd pass. Maybe he earns it and becomes really dangerous, but more likely he catches 30 balls and misses 6 games

And I'm hearing $10M/year for MVS? I'd pass. Maybe he earns it and becomes really dangerous, but more likely he catches 30 balls and misses 6 games
Why would we want MVS back? He can't stay healthy and even when he is healthy we've been waiting 4 years on the breakout that never happens. Agree hard pass and get a really good rookie WR that ML likes.

276134738_5167456186681333_1022701386595890967_n.jpg

Back