Davante Traded!?

Robert Woods just got traded for a sandwich and a diet coke.

Kinda doubt the Packers could have gotten Woods. First off, there's the CAP hit which probably turned off the Packers. Secondly, as someone pointed out on another website, the Packers likely would have had to come up with a much bigger offer for the Rams to trade him to one of their likely biggest road blocks in the playoffs.

This is funny being with the Raiders.

276054266_1346477472459917_5207478927652900163_n.jpg

Dude was an aging malcontent. And an even bigger salary cap problem.

The trade for Davante can now be compared to the Tyreek Hill trade. I know the trade value chart isn't the be-all-end-all for draft pick value, but it's not completely without merit.

I don't know exactly which 4th and 6th round picks the Chiefs will get, but picks 29, 50, and a pair of mid-round 4ths, plus a mid-round 6th adds up to about 1220(ish) points.

Picks 22 and 53 that the Packers got for Adams comes to 1150 points.

Actually seems about right. Adams is a little older so that probably detracts a bit from the value. In the end the trade value is pretty comparable. The Chiefs got what amounts to an extra 4th round pick compared to the Packers.

The trade for Davante can now be compared to the Tyreek Hill trade. I know the trade value chart isn't the be-all-end-all for draft pick value, but it's not completely without merit.

I don't know exactly which 4th and 6th round picks the Chiefs will get, but picks 29, 50, and a pair of mid-round 4ths, plus a mid-round 6th adds up to about 1220(ish) points.

Picks 22 and 53 that the Packers got for Adams comes to 1150 points.

Actually seems about right. Adams is a little older so that probably detracts a bit from the value. In the end the trade value is pretty comparable. The Chiefs got what amounts to an extra 4th round pick compared to the Packers.
The Packers also only had Adams for one tagged year, and malcontented at that. So teams knew the Packers had no choice but to trade him. They did really well to get what they got. Plus, what you said, 57packer. Davante will be 30 this year. Gute did really well…IF he has a great draft and gets 2 solid WR’s out of the deal.

I’m excited about the draft. Of course, I was excited when he traded up a couple of years ago…and then he drafted Love…:eek::sick:

Back