From Our Blog: Pre-Camp Breakdown: Now Introducing the Packers Linebackers

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Posted here > http://wisprtstalk.blogspot.com/2015/07/pre-camp-breakdown-now-introducing_26.html

Here is a peek... stop in and read the rest :

This off-season, the Green Bay Packers’ biggest need was at the inside linebacker position. Green Bay parted ways with veterans A.J. Hawk and Brad Jones, leaving the team with an extremely young corps of inside linebackers.
Barring injury, this much we know about the linebacker situation in Green Bay...Clay Matthews will start on the inside with Sam Barrington to begin week one against the Chicago Bears on September 13. We also know that Julius Peppers will be on the outside with Nick Perry. However, I believe Nick Perry will receive stiff competition from Jake Ryan, Carl Bradford, Jayrone Elliott and Adrain Hubbard.

Reactions: ski
This a position I want to watch close in Camp. Carl Bradford, Jake Ryan and Joe Thomas can all make a difference this year given a chance. Looking forward to watching that competition most.

Going to go out on a limb( not really) and say that our LB only improve as long as that DL holds steady. I really like what the Rookie Ryan brings and think Mark's guy Carl Bradford could be a surprise in the mix. Agree with ReasonablySober that this will be fun to watch.

Back