Future DC Thread

Brandon Staley runs the same/similar scheme but may just be better on game day making calls and adjustments. Yes or no? Plenty of failed HC's out there who were great coordinators.

Brandon Staley runs the same/similar scheme but may just be better on game day making calls and adjustments. Yes or no? Plenty of failed HC's out there who were great coordinators.
It would be wise to bring in a guy who can use the guys we have. Don’t really want to have to do a full rebuild especially with so many “high” picks in team. If Staley can do that it’s worth a look.

Ask me all those questions in 3 weeks. I want to see these next 3 games...how people respond...changes in scheme and play calling etc.
Can we see just one guy tackle - shoulder into the bad guy, wrap arms around bad guy, drive through bad buy, put bad guy on the ground? I just need a baby step

The falcons could make a coaching change in a few weeks, Jerry Grey would be available to come back to GB as DC.
Would Grey be the best hire or just another we could not find anything better so we hried him.

Back