Future DC Thread

Couple names to keep an eye on:

Chris Harris - TN secondary coach. Per I believe Albert Breer, he interviewed very well with the team back in 2021 before Barry was hired and was on GB's short list.

Anthony Weaver/Zach Orr - Baltimore DL coach and ILB coach, respectively. Orr is a little short on experience and Weaver is probably a better candidate but both come from a great program and defensive system, and Milt up in the FO might have some inside tea on these guys personally.

Rob Demovksy - creator of fake, clickbait Packer headlines, who has no insight at all into ML's thinking or the organization's, besides what he makes up in his big dumb head - reports that Brandon Staley is not "expected to be a leading candidate" for the Packers DC Job Whatever that means.

Not sure why I'm even posting this, I guess more as an example of useless, fake journalism than anything else.

Rob Demovksy - creator of fake, clickbait Packer headlines, who has no insight at all into ML's thinking or the organization's, besides what he makes up in his big dumb head - reports that Brandon Staley is not "expected to be a leading candidate" for the Packers DC Job Whatever that means.

Not sure why I'm even posting this, I guess more as an example of useless, fake journalism than anything else.
I would not even want Staley anyways had a talented team in LA and sent it down the toilet with his poor coaching.

Nope, not for me. Tired defensive scheme.
How do you feel about the possibility of Glenn Schumann from Georgia being the new DC for GB? He seems to know how to get the best out of player, and is a workaholic who expects more out of his staff than most coaches do. Also, from the things I've heard, and how he's handled the job, he's good at scheming.

I doubt the move to the NFL would be intimidating to him.

How do you feel about the possibility of Glenn Schumann from Georgia being the new DC for GB? He seems to know how to get the best out of player, and is a workaholic who expects more out of his staff than most coaches do. Also, from the things I've heard, and how he's handled the job, he's good at scheming.

I doubt the move to the NFL would be intimidating to him.
Saw him Tuesday..... not looking ... laser focused on the next season already:

Maybe ML and Barry had talk. He had to fire some guys and that ML was going to be more invovled with the defense if Barry stayed. Barry maybe did not want to have to work like that so both then agreed parting would be best.
I also heard that they were possibly going to keep Barry around in a different capacity. Don't know what that would be.

Back