GB receiving corps

I think the thing that's key beyond the OL, which itself is another thread is separation vs a physical group of CB. If a team can jam our WR off the route and they can't separate then regardless of the OL they will get pressure.

While I don't at all disagree with the OL being important, to me establishing a run game and sticking with it is the whole key to their offensive success this year. sb(tc(

PS

I saw RB post on shout that ranks our WR 2nd to last, I think that's a bit Debbie downer but they are NOT top 10 in any way, shape or form either.
Aaron Rodgers is capable of anything but is he gonna change just for his last year or so? Doubtful to me.

I see one of the "wannabe geniuses" writing on the internet decided Amari Rodgers is a trade candidate, so dozens of them picked up and are chirping about it, adding their little "tidbits" of reasoning, like a bunch of children playing telephone.

If true - which I'll wait and see - it means that Gutey and Co. already gave up on him as a lost cause, or they think the rest of the guys they have in stable are that much better than him, and will remain better than him.

I'm not going to even touch this one until something comes out from a Packer leak, where they've been shopping him. A 7th round conditional pick in 2023 is about as helpful as a rubber crutch.

I see one of the "wannabe geniuses" writing on the internet decided Amari Rodgers is a trade candidate, so dozens of them picked up and are chirping about it, adding their little "tidbits" of reasoning, like a bunch of children playing telephone.

If true - which I'll wait and see - it means that Gutey and Co. already gave up on him as a lost cause, or they think the rest of the guys they have in stable are that much better than him, and will remain better than him.

I'm not going to even touch this one until something comes out from a Packer leak, where they've been shopping him. A 7th round conditional pick in 2023 is about as helpful as a rubber crutch
I don't think GB trades or gives up on Amari this year. It will be business as usual this year. Now after Arod rides off into his granola hippie retirement all bets are off.

This will need to be a try WC offense play the short passing game use the TE's.

I'm not going to even touch this one until something comes out from a Packer leak, where they've been shopping him. A 7th round conditional pick in 2023 is about as helpful as a rubber crutch.
Packers moved up for Rodgers they won't give up on him after a year. Plus his trade value is low. But this is normal Packer fan let's trade a guy at his lowest and expect a good return for him.

I don't think GB trades or gives up on Amari this year. It will be business as usual this year. Now after Arod rides off into his granola hippie retirement all bets are off.
If Rodgers shows anything he becomes the slot WR in 2023 and Cobb is shown the door and not resigned

I don't use twitter anymore and especially not Packers twitter, and rumors like this are why.

Back