Head coach Paul Chryst shouldn’t be on the hot seat

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Paul Chryst and the Wisconsin Football finished the regular season with an 8-4 record, falling just one game short of winning the Big Ten West and competing for a Big Ten Championship. But, as you know, close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades. Losing the Axe game undoubtedly hurts beyond words, and It left a […]

Head coach Paul Chryst shouldn’t be on the hot seat - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

He's not, but a couple assistants may need a new job.

He's not, but a couple assistants may need a new job.
Outside of maybe 1-2 guys who will move on to new schools no major shakeups IMO Rudolph will be with this team next season.

Outside of maybe 1-2 guys who will move on to new schools no major shakeups IMO Rudolph will be with this team next season.
Personally I don’t see anyone moving on. Let the recruiting period end and let’s see any movement

Personally I don’t see anyone moving on. Let the recruiting period end and let’s see any movement
Seems every school has 1-2 guys move on I think might see that again not like a top coach buy assistant who gets chance to step up with new school

Seems every school has 1-2 guys move on I think might see that again not like a top coach buy assistant who gets chance to step up with new school
If you see one on the staff that’s a hot priority fine but i don’t.

I doubt anybody gets canned. Except for Leonhard, I doubt anybody gets offered a better position.

We'll find out after the bowl games and new coaches are in place. I hope somebody actually sniffs around our assistants because it would tend to indicate it's not as bad as some think.

Back