How to start a rumor

Actually, this was tongue-in-cheek because the extension had already been announced but wasn't posted here, so I 'started the rumor'. :)

Exactly the point of threads like this. To get people thinking about things that may seem absurd, but sometimes actually lead us to think about things that might really happen. coffee(

I'll start a couple
  1. Vic Fangio to replace Dom Capers
  2. Jordy Nelson retires
  3. Randall Cobb takes pay cut in final year of contract to remain with Packers
  4. Murphy offers McCarthy contract extension. McCarthy refuses and enters 2018 season as lame duck coach.
That's enough for now!

I have a few:
1) Murphy extends both MM and TT for 4 more years
2) AR gets pissed and asks to be traded
3) We enter next season with Hundley as QB and go 0-16.
sp)

I'll start a couple
  1. Vic Fangio to replace Dom Capers
  2. Jordy Nelson retires
  3. Randall Cobb takes pay cut in final year of contract to remain with Packers
  4. Murphy offers McCarthy contract extension. McCarthy refuses and enters 2018 season as lame duck coach.
That's enough for now!

#4 happens I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out because I don't want ass prints on my door.

Another one...

Hundley just completed his last NFL season. I guess that's more of a smart prediction than a crazy rumor though.

McCarthy brings in Jack Black to run his QB school. Figures Black had success with the School of Rock, so he thinks that extrapolates to throwing the rock too.

Back