It IS Jordan Love Time !!

What I like is he is he has a good throwing motion over the top and he throws off his front foot. In other words, he is stepping into his throws.

Will this happen when he is under pressure from a 300 LB lineman? Good question but he seems to be looking at the fundamentals at this point.
Supposedly ML noticed that when stepping into his throws he was lifting his front left toe which i guess throws off balance and accuracy, so that was his homework. Exactly as you say, can he drill it down to where it’s corrected even under duress? That’s the question.

I had this thought last night about Jordan Love: if they draft that Hendron Hooker guy from Tennessee, imagine seeing the two of them, standing next to one another, from the stands on game day. Heck, it could even be fun if they draft that Houston QB - Tune..... Hooker Love or Love Tune rofl(

I have no clue how well Love will do, but it is rather exciting to start fresh again. Our expectations are down and so should our disappointments, but all and all, I look forward to rooting the Packers to their next SB..

Back