Mark's Mock 2.0

How does GB get TB's 2025 1st in this mock?
They offered a trade, and I negotiated it to get the best deal possible. When I would only lose a few positions in the draft, and there was nobody there I was really hot after, I got them to pony up. LOL

That doesn't mean my draft was great, but in all honesty, wouldn't be any better had I not made the trade from what I saw afterwards.

NOTE: Notice I still got 5 picks in top 100. and 3 in top 60.

They offered a trade, and I negotiated it to get the best deal possible. When I would only lose a few positions in the draft, and there was nobody there I was really hot after, I got them to pony up. LOL

That doesn't mean my draft was great, but in all honesty, wouldn't be any better had I not made the trade from what I saw afterwards.

NOTE: Notice I still got 5 picks in top 100. and 3 in top 60.
No just wondering what did Packers move down to in your mock you showed GB still picking at 25 and taking Kinchens that is were GB is picking now in draft.

Reactions: TW
No just wondering what did Packers move down to in your mock you showed GB still picking at 25 and taking Kinchens that is were GB is picking now in draft.
Yup! I moved down in the 2nd round.

Notice I got two in a row. #57 & 58.

It worked out quite nicely. :)

It took a while to get a versatile OL, but Glaze played both tackles at Maryland, and played some center as well. He appears to be fairly well rounded in his skills. He may not be one of the top 4 or 5 out there, but he has the versatility to use him where he can help most.

Back