McCarthy to Lacy: Get your fat butt in shape or you won't play

I just saw him referred to as Feast Mode. Laughed and then felt slightly guilty about it (maybe).

This article is floating around. I noticed that all the tweets are from 3-5 years ago, but maybe he is a bit too focused on food.

http://news.yahoo.com/eddie-lacy-spent-years-twitter-171510810.html

The family did have many lean (monetarily, people) years, did they not? That can at times result in folks being pretty well addicted to fatty, cheap food. But regardless, the man is suppose to be a professional and certainly has access to shrinks, trainers, and all the nutritious and healthy food he could possible want, so no more excuses Mr Eddie.

It would probably serve his purposes best to spend a good portion of his off-time at GB, or in another good program of some sort. Unfortunately I can easily see him running back home, playing his video games, and and chowing down. It's up to him, but I hope the young man makes some stellar decisions the next few months.

tumblr_mzvq25aAcu1s49ieao1_500.jpg

Maybe he was harping on Lacy all year in house to get in shape and is tired that it did not work so he's trying public shaming?

This is my guess. Mike isn't one to say negative things in public about his players even if they deserve it. Everyone now knows Lacy has been given an ultimatum. Now it is up to Eddie to show if he wants to play football in GB.

I take the blame for Lacy under performing.....I took him on my fantasy football team......instant jinx and he proved it this year. I wont take him next year and he will be fine again.

Wait. McCarthy called somebody else fat??? o_O

Physician, heal thyself.

Did not say actually fat but pretty much lead to that in out of shape needs to get back in shape if he wants to play.

Back