Official 2016 Packers Training Camp Thread

Hopefully just being overly cautious with players in the PUP list. But Montgomery is puzzling. He flashed as a rookie and it seemed the injury wasn't that serious at the time. Obviously must have been much more serious then the team said at the time.

Didn't Ty have surgery on that ankle in the offseason?

Hopefully just being overly cautious with players in the PUP list. But Montgomery is puzzling. He flashed as a rookie and it seemed the injury wasn't that serious at the time. Obviously must have been much more serious then the team said at the time.

You have to think that he had either major surgery on the ankle or something went wrong with it healing as he had the surgery back in December so he's had 7 months for it to heal.

Day 1 sounds like Davis killed it today. MVP of practice. This kid could be a gem down the road.

Hundley was impressive. Made some nice throws

from Tweets another fringe guy to watch is Rob Daniels. He got his hands on a few balls and covered ground with his speed.

cant wait for pads on Thursday but its nice having some football

Good to hear about Davis. With Monty still sidelined for now and Adams coming off a crappy season it would be good to have another option, especially one with some speed.

As regards the guys on PUP, I think the docs were maybe given some subtle hints that they should PUP anyone who is remotely not 100%, especially if they are a starter/major contributor. The preseason is already long and this year we add another week. I suspect most if not all of these guys come off PUP after the HOF game or true preseason "game 1".

Nelson on PUP due to knee injury on the other knee. Nelson calls it a hiccup and says he will be ready week 1. New knee injury did not require surgery but does not know when he will be ready for TC.

Nelson on PUP due to knee injury on the other knee. Nelson calls it a hiccup and says he will be ready week 1. New knee injury did not require surgery but does not know when he will be ready for TC.

i have to say that this really concerns me. "ready for week 1" means what? that he will be totally rusty with zero time to re-connect with rodgers?

Day 1 sounds like Davis killed it today. MVP of practice. This kid could be a gem down the road.

Hundley was impressive. Made some nice throws

from Tweets another fringe guy to watch is Rob Daniels. He got his hands on a few balls and covered ground with his speed.

cant wait for pads on Thursday but its nice having some football
This is great info! If you can keep up these sort of updates you'd be the champ of this thread. CLP)

Back