Official 2016 Week 14 Green Bay vs Seattle Thread

Wish I had some of your optimism. Although the offense has been a little bit better the defense can't really stop anyone significant. I think Seattle has too many weapons: Baldwin, Graham, Rawls and Kearse. Too many injuries. Too young, whatever. I will be shocked if we can hold them for a low score much less beat.

Please let me be shocked. :eek:

Reactions: TW
IF we can sustain a couple of drives, we have a chance.
IF we keep Hyde away from Graham, we have a chance.
IF we win the turnover column, we have a chance.

Praying for bitter cold conditions. Cook earns his money beating Chancellor down the seam. Christine Michael has the last laugh.
Pack 27-17.

Reactions: TW
I would love to pick GB but they didn't thrash Houston by any means. Better QB and talent means a GB loss.

Seattle 38
Green Bay 24

Defense is injured and bad in the secondary.

Offense is inconsistent and has no running game. AR is gimpy.

No way Seattle defense gives up more than 20 points to the Packer offense.

Our defense has always had issues with Russell Wilson.

Pete Carroll is a better HC in crunch time than MM and overall.

sh))

Seattle- 34
Packers 17

SEA - 35
GB - 13

They're pretty good and we're pretty crummy.

Weather will be a factor. Looks like 3-5" of snow throughout the day. I think that helps the Packers more than Seattle. Russell Wilson has been sacked more than AR and I expect that to continue this weekend. I think Wilson throws at least one INT and the Packers capitalize on it. I'm thinking (optimistically) Packers 20-17.

If we can keep Wilson and Graham from going wild we have a chance. I just hope we play well no matter the outcome of the game.

If it's heavy snow then that takes the kickers out of it etc. Seattle has the better defense and ST so as much as I hate it.

Seattle 19 GB 13 in an ugly game Sunday.

Packers's on a bit of a roll. Packers 27 Seattle 23 Unless the injury bug goes crazy early in the game then all bets are off.

Back