Official Divisional Playoff Green Bay vs LA Thread

So he tested negative Monday but positive Tuesday.
Will they test him again tomorrow in case it was a false positive?

So he tested negative Monday but positive Tuesday.
Will they test him again tomorrow in case it was a false positive?
And then twice on Friday to confirm the positive and negative

Donald's torn rib cartilage injury article...

They’ll give him a shot of the good stuff, he’ll be riding a magic carpet through Lambeau. Giddy up.

I agree with Pack and Danno on the o-line being the key.

IMO, we need to run off tackle and outside runs away from Donald. Then Jones can cut inside if he sees a hole. Get AR out of the pocket a little bit and away from Floyd. You know we will help chip with TEs and RBs. I think Tonyan could be key in the middle and down the seam in this game. I watched the Seattle/Rams game and Wilson missed numerous WRs in the middle of the field.

On D make Goff beat you. Play base 3-4 most of the time with 3 down lineman and maybe bring up a safety for 7-8 in the box. Z Smith, Gary, and P Smith need to stay home and set the edge on the play action roll outs. Goff does that a ton. If our D plays this way, I think we can hold them to under 20 points.

If the O can score over 20, I think we have a great chance of winning. A fast start could be key.

Packers- 27
Rams- 20

Packers will have 10 point lead at half. Defense will fold in 2nd half blow the lead and be down 3 late in game. Rodgers leads comeback and throws late TD to win the game.

GB 34
LA 30

Ramsay shuts down Adams. This might be a good game to breakout the gameplan from Dallas last year. Move the chains with your backs, get the ball out, feature Jones if you can, take your shots with Tonyan/MVS/Lazard/EQ off play action. Elevated chance of MVS becoming the new Bostick after this one.

Ramsay shuts down Adams. This might be a good game to breakout the gameplan from Dallas last year. Move the chains with your backs, get the ball out, feature Jones if you can, take your shots with Tonyan/MVS/Lazard/EQ off play action. Elevated chance of MVS becoming the new Bostick after this one.
Rams play so much zone I think our WR will be challenged finding space. I would love to see Jones breakout but that DL is really good

I think will need a lot of screen passes maybe look to the TE's. This matchup both teams know each other very well. The Packers have the edge in offense but Rams by far have the better defense.

Back