Official Game 6 Green Bay vs NY Jets Thread

Dunno. They gotta find a way to start clicking. Any word on Watson's hammy?
He's still on IR for at least another week. I haven't heard anything about Kylin Hill yet either.

Watkins and Watson both had hammy issues.
Keith Hernandez always said that if you injure a hamstring you have to rest it for 4 weeks, because you're almost guaranteed to re-injure it and then it'll be an issue for 8 weeks. Watson may be active for whatever amount of games this year, and I know it's still relatively early in the season, but at this point I'd say his rookie year is just going to be a bit of a wash due to these leg injuries compounding. He was really behind the 8 ball with the knee scope that washed away his camp and he's not been able to catch up.

Keith Hernandez always said that if you injure a hamstring you have to rest it for 4 weeks, because you're almost guaranteed to re-injure it and then it'll be an issue for 8 weeks. Watson may be active for whatever amount of games this year, and I know it's still relatively early in the season, but at this point I'd say his rookie year is just going to be a bit of a wash due to these leg injuries compounding. He was really behind the 8 ball with the knee scope that washed away his camp and he's not been able to catch up.
Agree and putting him on IR now is not out of the question

In November OBJ will be 10 months removed from ACL surgery. Jenkins and Tonyan came back in a similar time frame and while they are competent they are both noticeably lacking explosion. Not sure why people talk about him coming back as if he's going to be the same guy. How much is he really going to be able to contribute?

Add my shout comment here>>

Did see Alexander's comment...thought it was kind of whining as for A.Jones..maybe you could run more but as a DC all this " just run the FB " talk is a little over the top. Okay... so I'll stack 7 in the box and play you man press with your meh WRs.... NOW WHAT? GB doesn't have the weapons and OL to be a mauling FB team. And the subpar D can't hold a 14-plus-point lead.

Well well ML.... busted) come on man. Someone on this forum grow some rocks and start taking the GM and personal dept to task

Did see Alexander's comment...thought it was kind of whining as for A.Jones..maybe you could run more but as a DC all this " just run the FB " talk is a little over the top. Okay... so I'll stack 7 in the box and play you man press with your meh WRs.... NOW WHAT? GB doesn't have the weapons and OL to be a mauling FB team. And the subpar D can't hold a 14-plus-point lead.

Well well ML.... busted) come on man. Someone on this forum grow some rocks and start taking the GM and personal dept to task
I blame the security they let them all into the building each day.

I did in shout earlier but it reset:)

The awful WR Corp is 100% on Gutey. As is the dreadful depth on OL...

I also blame Gutey and Murphy for Barry. That's all ML could get at that point. And I'm willing to bet it took so long to fire Pettine because G and M wouldn't let it happen sooner. Then they lowballed the guy ML wanted.

The cracks many saw several years ago when Murphy went on his power trip are starting to get bigger. When this collapses its gonna get ugly. And that will be sooner rather than later.

This is a complete organizational issue from top down. It's what happens when your organization gets too inbred. Lack of fresh ideas makes things stale and makes for a great echo chamber.

Back