Official Playoffs Game 2: Green Bay vs San Francisco Thread

What's your overall feeling on this one? Assuming Jaire plays, same as last week.
I honestly have no feel for this team.....playing with house $ and have nothing to lose. We are an elite 8 team, none of us thought they would be here, we have exceeded expectations all they way across the board. Win, lose, draw I am just enjoying the ride.

I honestly have no feel for this team.....playing with house $ and have nothing to lose. We are an elite 8 team, none of us thought they would be here, we have exceeded expectations all they way across the board. Win, lose, draw I am just enjoying the ride.
Which is what a lot of us hoped to enjoy since before the season started. No matter what, it's been a joy watching the growth of so many younger players. There's going to be some changes made before next year, and we all know that. Exactly what is going to be based on what they can see in growth of players.

The question is, where are they in their potential growth, as to where were they when the season began. Then there's the issue as to how much more they can grow, in the coaches' eyes. Some will be left by the wayside because of coaches decisions, while a player that might have seen a little less talented to us will be just as good, if not better, than the guy he's going to be replacing next year.

One of the things I enjoyed most about coaching was that the turn over in football below the college level is guaranteed, year after year, and watching a kid grow through they system, and seeing those who get the next shot is one of the best parts of coaching, because when you see those that love the game end up heading towards high school, or college to play, or get a degree and coach, it gives you a warm fuzzy.

If you've been there, like Mark and I, you'd understand the concept on growth.

Tucker Kraft decided not to go to game. Instead he's going hunting

GESY-KGWIAAZ3aD

Just me I rather have him bomb it thru the endzone and start at the 30 then hope they kick short and st can stop them before that

Back