Official Week 14 Green Bay vs LA Rams Thread

I see it 27-20 Packers. I don't see Mayfield pulling two rabbits out of his hat, but I also don't see the Packers defense stopping them cold either. I may be a few points high, but this is what I see in my crystal ball.

Mason Crosby will play his 255th game Monday night. This will tie him with Brett Favre for most games played as a Packer.

Mason Crosby will play his 255th game Monday night. This will tie him with Brett Favre for most games played as a Packer.

That's awesome!

Not against Favre, but his longevity is the benchmark. The gme's at Lambeau it shoulbe celebrated huge. We should be flying the old man in

Looked it up Crosby holds the record for most games in a row for a kicker. He finshes out the season he will be 3rd all time for games played in a row and 4th all time in games played. While only a kicker still impressive he's never missed a game in his career.

Alexander needs to stop running his big mouth.

@mattschneidman
·
19h

Jaire Alexander on Monday night's game against the Rams: "With the right game plan and preparation, we should get like seven interceptions."
Is it me or does it seem like he's doing more of this, this season? Granted, on tv, we only get to see what the cameraman shows us but it seems he's always out there jawing and showboating, even when the team is losing.

Back