Packers 2016 Regular Season Schedule

Always hate the early bye. I never buy into the "on paper" stuff, because there's so much parody and turnover in the NFL. I could see half those teams improving this year. As usual for the past several years, barring major injuries I'd be disappointed with anything less than 12-4.

'strength of schedule' only matters if NFL invents time travel & teleports teams back 2 face actual '15 teams

Don't like the early bye week ....
Not fond of the 3-game road trip in November .... but those games are very winnable ... the trade-off is the 3-game home series in October vs tough opponents
5 prime-time games is flattering ...
3 home games in December is probably an advantage too.
Detroit, NY Giants, Dallas, Chicago, Indianapolis, Houston, Seattle & Minnesota make for an attractive, mostly competitive home schedule for the fans.

I think they should drastically narrow the window for byes. I wouldn't mind if they limited it to two weeks.
At one time all teams in a division did have the same bye week, didn't they?

I think they should drastically narrow the window for byes. I wouldn't mind if they limited it to two weeks.
At one time all teams in a division did have the same bye week, didn't they?

There was no way you could do a bye over 2 weeks for whole league means you have 16 teams on a bye a week and only 8 games on TV. Networks would never let it happen.

Back