Packers 2022 Draft Thread

CB or S round 1
Only question I have regarding drafting a CB is, could that signal a willingness to entertain trade offers for Jaire?

I know it sounds counter intuitive, but the thought begins to float

Only question I have regarding drafting a CB is, could that signal a willingness to entertain trade offers for Jaire?

I think you may be on to something danno. Stay tuned....

I think Wolf made the comment along the limes of can never have enough good CB's on the roster or something like that. Same applies, imo. Sounds counterintuitive after grabbing Stokes last year but you just never know what'll happen with injuries. Could be said about a lot of positions too but if I'm the GM, and a CB I like is there, if WR or someone else isn't rated higher, I'm pulling the trigger, especially with last year's injury to Jaire.

I think you may be on to something danno. Stay tuned....
Since it hasn’t happened yet, it’s much ado about nothing.
But there hasn’t even been a whisper about a contract extension for Jaire, and that makes me wonder which way the wind is blowing

And technically Douglass could walk after this year. It’s in essence a 1 year deal and let’s see

Handing a $120M contract to a guy who spent most of last season injured gives me pause as well.

And let’s face it, Jaire isn’t exactly the big burly type

Can't see Jaire being traded I put it 80%+ he gets new deal

Back