Packers 2022 Draft Thread

I don't think this has been posted, but I found it to be an interesting Packer draft. It addresses a lot of issues. Even though I'm not totally in agreement with some of the picks, it's hard to argue against them unless you actually know who was left at the time the pick was made. What I like about it is how it fills needs.

1.22: WR Chris Olave, Ohio State
1.28: DL Travis Jones, UConn
2.53: OT Abraham Lucas, Wash. State
2.59: OLB Drake Jackson, USC
3.92: WR David Bell, Purdue
4.132: OLB Alex Wright, UAB
4.140: OL Marquis Hayes, Oklahoma
5.171: DL Eric Johnson, Missouri State
7.228: LB Jack Sanborn, Wisconsin
7.249: CB Dallis Flowers, Pittsburg State
7.258: TE/FB Connor Heyward, Michigan State

I don't think this has been posted, but I found it to be an interesting Packer draft. It addresses a lot of issues. Even though I'm not totally in agreement with some of the picks, it's hard to argue against them unless you actually know who was left at the time the pick was made. What I like about it is how it fills needs.

This actually would be a solid draft for the Packers.

That’s Dane Bruegler’s draft, isn’t it?

Reactions: TW
So only taking 2 WRs in this draft is ok compared to 2 WR draft by CBS not being enough?
Single cell beings can divide and split.
Do we’d actually be getting 4.

Thought you knew that stuff Bud!
Lol

So only taking 2 WRs in this draft is ok compared to 2 WR draft by CBS not being enough?
I would take Olave and Bell over the 2 crap WR's CBS had one in 2nd and one in the 7th.

Been reading some interesting takes on WR Christian Watson. Some analysts put him in the 1st round - others in the 3rd. Lots of opinions. Tons of talent - but a work in progress. Do the Packers take a guy who dropped 12% of his passes last year? Gotta love the workout numbers. Has all the attributes you'd want in a field stretching WR. Could possibly help as a returner as well. Has had some injuries. Fascinating player.

If they don’t take a WR in the 1st, I will be disappointed. It’s a talent rich one and they seem to work out more often than they don’t. I think Olave is my first choice, Williams #2, Burks #3, Watson #4 of the guys that could be around at 22. I wouldn’t be surprised if the pick is Raimann at 28. To me that’s a very good 1st round.

Back