Packers 2022 Thread

As he should have. Jennings was out of line in what he wanted. 99% of posts on old Chatters said the same. Good riddance
A. The whining about Jennings by Packer fans because he dares say bad things about Aaron is old and tiring, One of these days he might be proven right and eggs going to meet face.
B. Who in the hell gives a F about what was ever posted on that piece of $&** site. There is a very good reason it went belly up in a slow and agonizing fashion.

A. The whining about Jennings by Packer fans because he dares say bad things about Aaron is old and tiring, One of these days he might be proven right and eggs going to meet face.
B. Who in the hell gives a F about what was ever posted on that piece of $&** site. There is a very good reason it went belly up in a slow and agonizing fashion.
They bear has been officially poked.....

In all due respect Jennings is being a damn hypocrite. He was all about the money before making his way to Minnesota. I don’t care if Jennings made those comments about anyone not named Rodgers, don’t be a hypocrite

In all due respect Jennings is being a damn hypocrite. He was all about the money before making his way to Minnesota. I don’t care if Jennings made those comments about anyone not named Rodgers, don’t be a hypocrite
Shocking a hypocrite..... and I've heard you say for how long that it's a business and they need to make $. You are missing his point... Rodgers preached about being a team first blah blah but in reality he's still not any different then any other player trying to get the best deal. In that context Jennings is correct..like it or not.

Shocking a hypocrite..... and I've heard you say for how long that it's a business and they need to make $. You are missing his point... Rodgers preached about being a team first blah blah but in reality he's still not any different then any other player trying to get the best deal. In that context Jennings is correct..like it or not.
It’s always about money, always has been always will be and yeah if a business. Fine Rodgers is a hypocrite, all good there.

My point was Jennings was that guy as are 99% of players in pro sports

Jennings was also in a way different situation, the writing was on the wall with the ascendant Jordy Nelson, James Jones and Randall Cobb trio. They didn't want him back even on a small contract. He had no leverage with the Packers anyway so made sense to ask for the moon and get what he could elsewhere. Rodgers is wanted in GB and no dispute about him being replaced, he has all the leverage in the world to ask for more money, the only reason he wouldn't ask for the moon is by choosing to be unselfish. Now, Rodgers has directly disputed the $50m per year thing so it's a he said/he said thing, but if Rodgers was really "team first" he'd act like it.

Jennings was also in a way different situation, the writing was on the wall with the ascendant Jordy Nelson, James Jones and Randall Cobb trio. They didn't want him back even on a small contract. He had no leverage with the Packers anyway so made sense to ask for the moon and get what he could elsewhere. Rodgers is wanted in GB and no dispute about him being replaced, he has all the leverage in the world to ask for more money, the only reason he wouldn't ask for the moon is by choosing to be unselfish. Now, Rodgers has directly disputed the $50m per year thing so it's a he said/he said thing, but if Rodgers was really "team first" he'd act like it.
Agreed he has no leverage but he made a lot of media noise what he wanted and what is value is.

I guess I don’t have as much of a problem as some with how Rodgers is going about deciding what he wants. Do I wish he would have decided by now? Hell yes. Is he selfish of from a team perspective. Hell yes. Does he personally deserve all the time he needs or wants to decide his future. Hell yes? All of these things can be true at once. I know that’s not the popular opinion of take

I thought with Jennings GB did make him a offer and was not a huge difference but MN did still have more on the tabe

Bakhtiari just converted 11 mil of his salary into a bonus.

Looks like they're gonna mortgage the future to give it one last go.....hopefully it works out. If not in 2-3 years GB is going to have very little talent on the roster and will be maxed out cap wise. Dangerous game Murphy is playing.

Back