Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Listening to offers? It's 3 years too late. What are the offers? Love is probably more valuable in a trade.

Plus, I doubt they'd do anything smart with the picks anyways. We should just ride Rodgers until he's glue with the hope that he pulls one or two games out of his kiester.
Lol I’m sorry Keg but don’t make the mistake of believing that GBs FO is uniquely dumb. Carson Wentz was traded for a 1st, had a bad season and then was traded again for 2 2nds. Teams are desperate for relevance and excitement and a chance to win, there is definitely a market for Rodgers (baggage and all).

So is either ML a fool that he retains him or does he have zero power of his staff that he was told by Gute or Murphy that Barry was staying?
Maybe more like Murphy telling ML it’s his choice but don’t count on getting enough money to attract someone better…

Hanging onto Joe Barry may be nothing more sinister than ML not wanting to get a reputation for having a quick trigger on dumping assistants. Plus, if trading AR is part of the plan, they may be looking at 2023 as a reset year anyway.

Nothing will change. 85% Gutey brings back Lazard at close to that number cause, GB….

GB next year will look very similar to this year. 90% I think Arod comes back and just kills Packers cap. He will toy with this as long as he can cause he loves the attention.

Next season will look much like this season…

Back