Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

There has been plenty of smoke but this seems to be Aaron’s way of messing with the team. To drive up the price they need multiple bidders, it doesn’t help them of it seems like there’s only one place he wants to go.

Well I know what I’ll be doing at 4pm tomorrow!

Well Rodgers just won the Pebble Beach Pro-Am.

Passive aggesive approach my ass.

The Pack should listen

I get a feeling it's like two people who are dating each other - but both parties want to end the relationship. But neither side wants to be the one who says it's over. Rodgers wants to say, "The Packers moved on from me." The Packers want to say, "Rodgers asked for a trade." No one wants to the cause of the split (when in reality, both parties bear responsibility). So it just drags on while everyone talks around them.

This is the key thing in what's going on. Both sides are trying to come out of this thing being the good guy. Murphy and Co. don't want a repeat of the Favre mess. Rodgers knows the importance of staying in good graces with the fans and the organization.

This is the key thing in what's going on. Both sides are trying to come out of this thing being the good guy. Murphy and Co. don't want a repeat of the Favre mess. Rodgers knows the importance of staying in good graces with the fans and the organization.
I don’t understand this at all. The public gets over stuff so quickly, it all becomes yesterdays news before you know it. Just rip off the bandaid, be the adult in the room. It is important for Rodgers and the team to get along and that’s their choice ultimately. Even with the Favre ugliness he came back into the fold.

I don’t understand this at all. The public gets over stuff so quickly, it all becomes yesterdays news before you know it. Just rip off the bandaid, be the adult in the room. It is important for Rodgers and the team to get along and that’s their choice ultimately. Even with the Favre ugliness he came back into the fold.
My sentiments exactly. Just make the damn decision and get on with it. We were fans before Favre and Rodgers and we'll continue to be after he is long gone.

The whole folk hero bit with Favre could be over with his legal problems down in Mississippi. You don't get involved in a program to steal from charities. Especially to do things like fund a volleyball venue at the college where his daughter is in school. That's so red neck stupid!

Back