Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

An interesting tidbit - confirming that AR was never really on board with MLs offense and the reason why a lot of that good scheme stuff from 2019 that didn’t make it to 2020 and beyond was because Aaron just didn’t want to do it.
View attachment 682
So he’s still sore about them drafting Love… Geezuz get over it.. nice swipe at ML as well. It’s always about him not the team…

It appears the conversation between Green Bay Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst and quarterback Aaron Rodgers is going to happen soon.

Rodgers, speaking on the Aubrey Marcus Podcast on Wednesday morning, said he is close to a decision on whether he wants to continue playing football. At that point, he’ll talk with Gutekunst and let him know his plans.

Sources have said the Packers want to move on to 2020 first-round pick Jordan Love this season, but they need to find out what Rodgers wants to do and see if anything changes in their view of the future. Part of any resolution will be what to do with Rodgers’ $58.3 million guaranteed option bonus, which is due before the opening game of the regular season.

“There’s a finality to the decision,” Rodgers said. “I don’t make it lightly. I don’t want to drag anybody around. I’m answering questions about it because I got asked about it. I’m talking about it because it’s important to me.

“If you don’t like it and you think it’s drama, and you think I’m being a diva or whatever, then just tune it out. That’s fine. But this is my life. It’s important to me. I’ll make a decision soon enough and we’ll go down that road. I’ll be really excited about it.”

Hard to tune it out when all the talk is about you Rodgers. Maybe if you crap wipe and make a choice everyone can move on. It's been nearly 2 months since your season ended make a damm choice already.

Back