Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

There's only a couple of beers for me. From Leinie's, Red, and Original. From Miller's, Miller's Genuine Draft, in bottles.

If those aren't available, I'll settle for a Miller's, but never a lo cal beer of any kind.

Down here in Texas, the two major brands are Lone Star, and Pearl Beer. I refer to Lone Star as armadillo pi$$, and Pearl Light as being heifer pi$$. It sure excites the natives. LOL I guess they don't understand just how horrible they taste.

There's only a couple of beers for me. From Leinie's, Red, and Original. From Miller's, Miller's Genuine Draft, in bottles.

If those aren't available, I'll settle for a Miller's, but never a lo cal beer of any kind.

Down here in Texas, the two major brands are Lone Star, and Pearl Beer. I refer to Lone Star as armadillo pi$$, and Pearl Light as being heifer pi$$. It sure excites the natives. LOL I guess they don't understand just how horrible they taste.
Spotted cow is cow pi$$ it’s what the tourists think is “cool” ;). New Glarus has much better beers than that swill.

Bringing it back to football. Maybe Kraft can get an endorsement deal with them.. :)

Per CBS Sports the Packers Over/Under for 2024 the -130 is the betting line for the over and the +110 is the betting for the under.

1711741038159.png

It's clear Kraft needs a deal with Kraft food products.
Another decent season in the green & gold, and Kraft will have plenty of in-state endorsements, and will start to be known around the entire NFL zone. The kid has charisma, and that "down home charm" that football fans like to snag on to. He's not a bad looking kid, so he's gonna do just fine when it comes to the things that open up for him.

Another decent season in the green & gold, and Kraft will have plenty of in-state endorsements, and will start to be known around the entire NFL zone. The kid has charisma, and that "down home charm" that football fans like to snag on to. He's not a bad looking kid, so he's gonna do just fine when it comes to the things that open up for him.
Until he makes a move to take over Mayor of Door County he’s nothing… :p

Becton could end up being a great signing as a FA, or a flop. A lot of it depends on how healthy he stays. But, in all honesty, I think he stays out East.

If I was our GM, would I try to get him. Yes. I would. As long as the contract has outs on it that are affordable, and a lot of result oriented money structured in it, to insure he was productive.

Back