Packers convert Rodgers 2020 roster bonus

I think you can find LB's who can get you 100+ tackles a year. Martienz runs like he is dragging a washing machine behind him. He is very limited athetlically and team can and should improve.
100 tackles does not grow on trees. He limited I get it, and he has issues in coverage. With a better cap situation you have to retain him, but is he a priority no

I think you can find LB's who can get you 100+ tackles a year. Martienz runs like he is dragging a washing machine behind him. He is very limited athetlically and team can and should improve.

easy to say. but as packinatl often says: "give me some names" of inside linebackers that will be available that can get you 100 tackles and will be at least as good as martinez and cost significantly less.

and to answer pack's question, no i don't think we can replace him in the draft.

easy to say. but as packinatl often says: "give me some names" of inside linebackers that will be available that can get you 100 tackles and will be at least as good as martinez and cost significantly less.

and to answer pack's question, no i don't think we can replace him in the draft.
Draft maybe. Let’s face it did we think Martinez would get 100 tackles in a year when drafted? I would gladly replace 100 Martinez tackles with someone who gets me 80+ and can give me a better option in coverage and more athletic. And will the scheme change?

Kwiatkoski from CHI is a free agent. I’d offer him $8-9M.
He checks both boxes imo.
Then draft Dye from Oregon.

i like kwiatkoski, but do you really think he's going to be $8-9 million? i'm not even sure the bears let him get away. and if he's $8-9 million, then why is martinez $12 million?

i like kwiatkoski, but do you really think he's going to be $8-9 million? i'm not even sure the bears let him get away. and if he's $8-9 million, then why is martinez $12 million?

Just basing it off of OTC's 2019 valuation of Kwiatkoski, which is $5.15M, and BTW.......they gave Martinez a valuation of $7.9M.

So, just based on valuations and then "the market" tending to overpay you can give them both a "market bump" to get to the numbers people are talking about here.

Kwiatkoski

Martinez

OTC currently has CHI with $16.4M of remaining 2019 cap space and $11.9M of cap space for 2020.

But they have 17 UFA's along with 3 RFA's.
Some noteable names from the group are Danny Trevathan, Chase Daniel, HHCD

Last edited:
The bears are in cap hell. They are going to lose alot if guys and are still without a 1st next year's. What a mess

I also dont want to overpay marty but to replace him might be hard. He is not below average. He has warts but he has been a solid player

I would love to make a play at Cory Littleton

As for the draft dye does not excite me at all. There are 2 names that we may have a shot at at the end of round 1. After that its a crapshoot

Well the good thing is now Rodgers and Malibu Barbie have some spare cash for their new digs

That's quite a pad. Makes my Cousin's $5.11 mill home he bought in Brentwood a bargain. From what I've seen, I prefer my Cousin's place. I like the privacy, not a shared beach. The pool at my Cousin's is amazing!

That's quite a pad. Makes my Cousin's $5.11 mill home he bought in Brentwood a bargain. From what I've seen, I prefer my Cousin's place. I like the privacy, not a shared beach. The pool at my Cousin's is amazing!

You think they would consider adopting me?!

Back