Packers known interest thread

Depends how teams trust the medical the guy comes back 100 he could be a steal at were ever he goes
Just on pure analytics someone will take a flyer early on him unless the medicals are awful or even questionable

Just on pure analytics someone will take a flyer early on him unless the medicals are awful or even questionable
Top 10-15 pick is big gamble to take on a guy like that

Top 10-15 pick is big gamble to take on a guy like that
Risk / Reward. Do you trust the meds and look at analytics. Your drafting for long term not short term. It only takes one

NFL.com lists Williams' high school hurdling prowess as the first bullet under "strengths". Whoever drafts him will not only need to worry about the ACL recovery, but will also have to add a hurdles package to really take advantage of his skills.

If Williams is there at 22 and London and Olave and Wilson are gone I would not mind him. Even if he misses some games to start the season

If Williams is there at 22 and London and Olave and Wilson are gone I would not mind him. Even if he misses some games to start the season
Personally I pass. And yes 2 or the 3 will be long gone good chance all 3

Personally I pass. And yes 2 or the 3 will be long gone good chance all 3
I think that chance of him being a impact player is worth the gamble at 22 but would not move up to get hm

I think that chance of him being a impact player is worth the gamble at 22 but would not move up to get hm
Only if you are 150% sure the meds check and even then it’s a risk

Back