Packers TV Network

Aug. 25-28
at San Francisco 49ers
TBA
Packers TV Network

Sept. 1
at Kansas City Chiefs
TBA

Hundley going to get a lot of work this pre-season with 5 games he will play the majority of probably 4 of them.

Hundley going to get a lot of work this pre-season with 5 games he will play the majority of probably 4 of them.
That's one of the very few benefits. Could also help stage a better punting competition if we bring somebody in (as we should), and the very bottom-of-the-roster guys get to produce a lotta tape.

Otherwise I absolutely hate the increased injury risk.

3 preseason games would be ideal, 5 is twoooo many.

That's one of the very few benefits. Could also help stage a better punting competition if we bring somebody in (as we should), and the very bottom-of-the-roster guys get to produce a lotta tape.

Otherwise I absolutely hate the increased injury risk.

3 preseason games would be ideal, 5 is twoooo many.

Agreed, 5 games is too many. We have had so many injuries in the past, that 5 games just simply worries me.

I have no bother with 5 games it's not like the starters play much. IMO it's just more work for the guys who we need to devlop or take a longer look at if they can make the team or not. Which is a good thing in my book.

I have no bother with 5 games it's not like the starters play much. IMO it's just more work for the guys who we need to devlop or take a longer look at if they can make the team or not. Which is a good thing in my book.

I would like to think that way, and perhaps I should.

But........avatar.

Still feeling snake-bit, so the fewer pre-season games the better as far as I'm concerned.

Yup, I think this is pretty much what will happen. If the starters play at all in the HOF game it will be for one series with a handful of safe plays, punt, then get off the field for the rest of the night. The defense as well will see one series. The primary back-ups might get 2 series and they'll be gone. After that, the bottom 45 on the roster will get the rest of the snaps. The second half of that game will have some seriously crappy football, I suspect.

I would like to think that way, and perhaps I should.

But........avatar.

Still feeling snake-bit, so the fewer pre-season games the better as far as I'm concerned.

Jordy was such a freak thing though he was not even touched the knee just blew. Could have happened anytime any where.

Back