Packers vs Cardinals - Gut reaction

Wow did not know Cobb stat line was so small last night despite 2 TDs 3 catches 15 yards.

Green as some metioned seems he was blocking thinking it was a run play? Was it called a run and Murray called a audubile and Green did not hear it?
Looking at it again. Shotgun 3x1 set with Green isolated. Green 1 on 1. Kyler made a smart read with a free blitzer in his face. Green either thought it was a run or just flat out wasn't expecting the ball. Not on Kyler at all.

Still thing that pissed me off most was the refs. NFL needs to step up and do something. This is been next level bad this year all around the league. Reversing the Jones TD despite no clear shot he was short and then giving free 1st down when ball was clearly spotted short.

Still thing that pissed me off most was the refs. NFL needs to step up and do something. This is been next level bad this year all around the league. Reversing the Jones TD despite no clear shot he was short and then giving free 1st down when ball was clearly spotted short.
The goal line spot they probably has a different angle. The other spot was fine IMO

Quit whining about the officiating, we are not Bears or Vikings fans. Everything isn't the refs fault.

Back