Post Game: GB Beats The Bears 38-20

PFF graded Fields higher than Love. Interesting, what do you all think?
Probably giving love credit for garbage yards late in game when GB was playing prevent. Also is PFF the site run by Florio? If so he hates GB with a passion will give little credit to GB as possible.

Probably giving love credit for garbage yards late in game when GB was playing prevent. Also is PFF the site run by Florio? If so he hates GB with a passion will give little credit to GB as possible.
No, that’s pro football talk. I think PFF grades on a per play basis, so they grade every play equally. Love was outstanding on 3rd and 4th down but PFF doesn’t give him extra credit for that.

I’m still surprised. At the very least love was throwing past the sticks and over the middle. Fields was throwing dumps and screens 1-3 yards past the line.

and also completely contrary to the comments that i was reading in shout! during the game. wish i could have seen the game for myself.
That’s pass block grades, they were outstanding. Myers had a number of run block issues. Bakh has some issues running wide zone stuff as well. They did more inside zone in the second half which played to their abilities better.

Saw a Bears fan post this. I like calling Solider Field Lambeau South

Should be no surprises here. GB marches into Lambeau South and dominates the Bears. Does not matter who the QB is for GB. Could be Favre, Rodgers, Hundley, or Love and they will win in Lambeau South.

I not sure I want to anoint Love as the next great GB QB since they only beat the worst team in the NFL, but damn, here we go again.

Back