Post Game: Jets Defeat Green Bay 27-10

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Not the response anyone was looking for. GB won't admit it but Rodger's thumb was worse than what they let on, shouldn't have played today. OL is a BIG issue. The defense just is who we thought they were, not great, not awful just kind of there. ST... yeah tell me again about this guru?

It's only 6 games in, you don't "fire everybody" or ditch the season this early ever. If this team is truly champion material then they will get it fixed and overcome it. Let's see how they go about their business over the next month.

It's only 6 games in, you don't "fire everybody" or ditch the season this early ever. If this team is truly champion material then they will get it fixed and overcome it. Let's see how they go about their business over the next month.

Didn't get to watch the game but listened to most of it. Wasn't a good day and I'm afraid there will be a few more this year. 3-3 and still in the thick of it as this NFL season has been middling all throughout both conferences. As you say Mark, we'll get to see if this team is of championship caliber in how they respond.

Everyone gets an F today.

Offense f

Defense f

Special teams f

Coaching F minus
Defense held up pretty well until it was essentially over. Imo.

90% of this is on Aaron. Agreed he shouldn't have played today, due to his performance level, if not injury.

@RobDemovsky
·
5m

Aaron Rodgers said simplifying things might help turn it around: “I just think that based on how we played last few weeks, I think it's going to be in our best interest for everybody, our line, backs, receivers … simplify some things and maybe they'll help us get back on track.”

@RobDemovsky
·
4m

He said that’s NOT a criticism of the coaches. “The scheme is good. We're not executing the way we're capable of executing. (When that happens) it might be time to reel it back in a little bit”

Not the beat a dead horse on many comments but some thoughts
  • Campbell and Smith looked slow and old, not just this week but for the majority of the season.
  • The WR group is pedestrian and that’s being kind. No separation, no wiggle.
  • The OL is at best average. Protection was awful and no lanes to run.
  • Yep 12 is physically not 100% but this is also Father Time taking its toll. He’s having issues moving in the pocket and he’s not crisp with some throws. He’s lost something

Back