Post Game: Lions Defeat Green Bay 34-11

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
In an almost identical score to game one Detroit sweeps GB for the first time since 1991 and goes 9-7.... Packers finish 7-9 and a stinky season.

It ended as most of us expected. A dismal showing by a team that has lost it's identity. They are no longer the Packers we know. They are a team that represents the 70s. Not acceptable. Heads need to roll.

No reason Callahan should not have been given more playing time considering how bad Hundley played.

Offensive play calling was awful as well. But MM blames that on execution.

EDIT:
“I don’t. And it’s not apparent,” he barked. “And if anybody tells you so, he’s full of (expletive). We don’t have that nonsense in our culture. The kid works hard. He’s a fine young man. If you could see us practice, the way we practice, everything, that part of it’s right.

“But they didn’t catch the ball very well for him either. So, I mean, it takes everybody to play football. He made mistakes today, too. I’m not saying Brett Hundley was perfect. But if there’s anything that is 100%, is this team works.”

I hate it when MM says that.. Earth to MM, practice doesn't mean jack s*** if it doesn't translate to game day.

Last edited:
No reason Callahan should not have been given more playing time considering how bad Hundley played.

Offensive play calling was awful as well. But MM blames that on execution.

EDIT:

I hate it when MM says that.. Earth to MM, practice doesn't mean jack s*** if it doesn't translate to game day.

Defiance. He knows his back is against the wall

Back