Post Game: Packers Comeback Beat Saints 18-17

Wow!!
A lot of warts but this team didn't quit, they didn't quit. The injuries are eating us alive and there will be more challenging days ahead but this one might carry us a few weeks. Short week, Lions Thursday night.

Enjoy Packers faithful.
The key? Like you said. They didn't quit. They could have, but instead, they sucked it up and played the best ball they have this year.

On Thursday night, we're going to see if it carries over. If it does, they're going to be in demand for those flex games later in the season.

Jordan Love may never have the greatest completion % stats but he’s a playmaker and preternaturally cool under pressure.

I can’t wait to see him play with a full deck in this offense. Watson and Jones will open things up immeasurably.

The defense still has to do a better job on 2 and long and third and long on not giving away huge chunks of yardage.

The ST still stink, overpaid for the coach because nothing changed.

The ST still stink, overpaid for the coach because nothing changed.
my wife joined the packers special teams today. we got home from church just in time to see the field goal attempt that meant the difference between victory and defeat. my wife said he's going to miss it. i said it's only 46 yards, he's not going to miss it. she put the order in for a miss and it was delivered.

This game is all about Love. MLF completely abandoned the run in the 4Q and put the game in Love’s hands. It was the correct decision. Love did not get flustered by a few drops or miscues. He kept going, LEADING. He showed confidence. He showed swagger. He gets an instant classic in his Lambeau debut.

AND the D

Yes, they had some moments and Yes, Berry is still too loose in zone but they stepped up and did what we needed when we needed them.

What a game!

Just like I thought it would be...a win

Back