Post Game : Packers over NE 27-24 in OT

Devonte Wyatt continues to be nothing. Only 5 snaps in the NE game. I was really hyped when we drafted him thinking he was going to really help this DL. Not sure if he just can't understand the scheme or what is the issue. But at being a 25 year old rookie you would expect him to come into the league more developed and ready to play. When a guy like TJ Slaton is getting nearly triple the snaps as a rotation player over your 1st round pick that says something.

Amari Rodgers at this point if I were him I would request a trade. It's clear he's fallen so far out of favor with the team he's never going to see the field outside of being a return man.

Devonte Wyatt continues to be nothing. Only 5 snaps in the NE game. I was really hyped when we drafted him thinking he was going to really help this DL. Not sure if he just can't understand the scheme or what is the issue. But at being a 25 year old rookie you would expect him to come into the league more developed and ready to play. When a guy like TJ Slaton is getting nearly triple the snaps as a rotation player over your 1st round pick that says something.
Maybe they have a plan for him?

Maybe they have a plan for him?
Just hope he can get in Clark and Reed are playing lots of snaps I just don't want to see those two guys wore down and beat down by end of season because they are taking so many snaps early on in the season.

Just hope he can get in Clark and Reed are playing lots of snaps I just don't want to see those two guys wore down and beat down by end of season because they are taking so many snaps early on in the season.
Same concerns were had about Gary. I have a feeling they have a plan.

Same concerns were had about Gary. I have a feeling they have a plan.
True but high draft picks shouldn't be multi year projects. And shoukd absolutely be playing more than minimal snaps... regardless of being on a rotating system in college.. You're getting paid millions, you're a pro, no excuses.

Last edited:
True but high draft picks shouldn't be multi year projects. And shoukd absolutely be playing more than minimal snaps... regardless of being on a rotating system I'm college.. You're getting paid millions, you're a pro, no excuses.

I agree. Jordan Love has no excuses. He was drafted in the 1st round and we moved up to get him. He is still on the bench and has not shown enough to start. :cool: hide)sneaky:br)

Love was a mistake and waste of 2 draft picks because of the way we did it. He may turn into a good player, but we'd have been better off these past few years if 1 of those picks had been an impact player.

But, it's over and we're stuck

Love was a mistake and waste of 2 draft picks because of the way we did it. He may turn into a good player, but we'd have been better off these past few years if 1 of those picks had been an impact player.

But, it's over and we're stuck
Thing is Rodgers was mailing it in until they took love and Rodgers took it personally

Back